Sleep. We all need it. This Somniloquy with L&C blog is entirely dedicated to it. One thing in life that is certain is we can't live without sleep. Now that the holidays are upon us, what better gift is there to give than the gift of sleep? Here are some ways that you can give the gift of sleep to your family, friends, and even to yourself, this holiday season:
- Offer to babysit - Everyone needs a break once in a while. What better gift than to give your friends and family a break. Offer to watch their kid for a few hours, or even overnight. Though family time is sacred, just having some time alone will almost certainly be appreciated. This also provides parents the ideal opportunity to take a nap or sleep in and get some extra zzz’s.
- Create a basket of bliss - Put together the tools of the trade-in a gift basket. Eye masks, earplugs, essential oils, and scented lotions are all great sleep accouterments. Look for scents of lavender, chamomile, vanilla, or jasmine as these are all known to help people to sleep. You can even purchase scented pillows that are infused with this luxurious scents and they provide aromatherapy just by laying on them. Items such as bath oils and scented candles are also great for providing a sense of calm.
- Perfectly plump pillows - Though you might not know if your friends and family like firmer or softer pillows, there’s no need to worry about giving pillows as a gift. Choose from one of many adjustable pillow options such as the Premium Adjustable Bamboo Pillow, the Cervical Pillow, and the Elevation Pillow. Then it won’t matter if they like their pillow dense or soft, because they can adjust the pillow to the proper loft for them, making it one perfect present.
- Blissful blankets - Blankets are another great gift to give. You can’t cover up a great gift such as a comforter, a quilt, or a weighted blanket. All of these blanket options work great on their own or when used inside of a duvet. Gifts have never felt so warm and cozy.
- Splendid sheets - Sheets made with bountiful bamboo, miraculous microfiber, and more, are all great gifts for super sleep. What better way to give the gift of sleep than with some sublime sheets?
No matter who you purchase gifts for this holiday season, remember to give yourself. You aren’t spoiling yourself by gifting yourself sleep. Your body craves it and needs it in order to function properly. So make sure that you carve out some time for yourself to give your body the rest it deserves. By getting better sleep, you’ll feel more refreshed, more energized, and ready to take on the holidays. Not sure how to get the best sleep? Our Somniloquy with L&C blogs are dedicated to one thing, and that one thing is sleep. Curl up comfortably with your tablet, pull up our blogs, and read more about how you can get your best sleep.