There is nothing like a good debate. Whether you were in Toastmasters in High School, or if you are following those who are campaigning to be the next President, you probably can tell that people are enamored of watching others debate. Even at Lavender & Chamomile, we are not immune to the occasional disagreement.
On our social media accounts, there has been some debate over whether or not to use a top sheet on your bed. This led us to start selling pieces separately, trying to cater to those that did not want to buy a full set, which then started another debate. Some people only support purchasing full sets while others favor buying individually. At Lavender & Chamomile, we realize there is no right or wrong answer, just what is right or wrong for you.
Here we’re providing some pros to buying a full set followed with the pros of buying by the piece. There is no reason to provide the cons of either, as they are both good options. You will have to determine which is the best option for you.
FULL SET PROS:
- You get a discount for purchasing as a set.
- Everything in the set is the same color.
- All of the pieces are made to fit your bed.
- You save enough money by purchasing the sheets as a set that you can purchase a second full set in a different color.
- You have a queen-size bed, but a king-size husband.
- Flat sheets are never used in your house.
- You prefer to use a flat sheet, not a fitted sheet, as the bed cover.
- Extra pillows also need pillowcases.
- You want to be able to mix and match colors or sizes.
As you can see, there are positive reasons to purchase as a set and also many reasons to buy separately. You need to determine for yourself which is the best option for you. If you want to be a part of the discussion, and you aren’t already following us on social media, now is a great time! You can find us on both Facebook and Instagram. Then you, too, can be part of the great debate. We also encourage you to use the “comment” function available on each of our blog pages. Your opinion matters to us, and we look forward to hearing your input.